This semester, as a Humanities Alliance Teaching Fellow, I was granted the wonderful opportunity to take a pause from teaching and to reflect on both my experiences as a student in LaGCC taking General Psychology and now having taught it several times in the same institution. Drawing from these experiences and observing Professor Vianna’s General […]
- Humanities Alliance Conference Day 1
- Acknowledging and Challenging “Brainism” in Psych 101
- Classrooms as a Sphere of Possibility: Workshopping Pedagogy and Social Justice
- Facilitating Critical Thinking about the Political Underpinnings of Psychology: Where Do We Start?
- Author Interview: Derrick Austin