On September 13, The Futures Initiative at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York hosted a public event entitled, Classroom and Social Justice: Why Start with Pedagogy. As an exit ticket, we asked the audience to briefly write about why they were interested in this topic. We received critical and impressive responses […]
- Humanities Alliance Conference Day 1
- Acknowledging and Challenging “Brainism” in Psych 101
- Classrooms as a Sphere of Possibility: Workshopping Pedagogy and Social Justice
- Facilitating Critical Thinking about the Political Underpinnings of Psychology: Where Do We Start?
- Author Interview: Derrick Austin