UPDATE: Here is the full job posting. Do you have a PhD in the humanities or interpretive social sciences? Are you interested in designing research and public projects related to equity, access, and the future of the humanities in community colleges and throughout higher education? If so, watch this site for a great two-year opportunity […]
- Humanities Alliance Conference Day 1
- Acknowledging and Challenging “Brainism” in Psych 101
- Classrooms as a Sphere of Possibility: Workshopping Pedagogy and Social Justice
- Facilitating Critical Thinking about the Political Underpinnings of Psychology: Where Do We Start?
- Author Interview: Derrick Austin