Pick 3 of the following questions and answer them in your object speech self-reflection post. (Due Wed. Oct 24)
- In preparing for the presentation, did you learn something about yourself? What? How did the object speech transform your self-perception?
- Did you notice any commonalities across your classmates’ presentations? What are they? What did other students’ speeches make you feel?
- What did you learn from the peer reviews? What kind of feedback was the most helpful?
- How was the experience of giving written feedback for your peers? Did it change the way you listened to your classmates’ presentations?
- If you were to give an object speech again, would you do anything differently? What and why?